April 06, 2013

May Blog Hops

I am so excited to be a part of two blog hops coming in May. First up is 'It's for the Birds,' from May 7th - 15th, then it will be 'Say it with Flowers,' from May 27th - 31st. Thank you to Mme Samm at Sew we Quilt for organizing the hops, and to Mary and Carol who will be cheering for us all.

I can't share my project plans yet, but both are well underway. One will involve a zipper, which is new for me. I've never put a zipper in anything. Internet tutorials here I come!

The other project will use this beautiful fabric.


I'm going for a more modern look with this project, branching out a little from my usual traditional quilts. So far I'm pleased with how it's coming together.

I can't wait for to get hopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message. I love hearing from you.