June 17, 2013

Compassion Bloggers Trip to Nicaragua

Compassion International is a child sponsorship organization. Their slogan is 'Releasing Children from Poverty in Jesus' Name.'

I have signed on to be a Compassion Blogger, which means I will write posts based on assignments we are given once or twice a month. I am not being paid in any way to do this. I just believe it is a wonderful organization and want to promote it for those of you who do not yet sponsor children but would maybe like to do so.

This week a group of Compassion Bloggers are in Nicaragua. They will be sharing their experiences through blog posts all week long. You can follow the trip using the button on the right. I am sure it will be amazing to experience it all through them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message. I love hearing from you.